Sunday 9 October 2016

BIRCHBOX FIRST IMPRESSIONS - OCTOBER 2016

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend, today I thought I would do a first impressions blog post on this months blog post, this box is so cool, I love the pattern of the box, it's so beautiful!! My star sign is Aquarius so I received the Air box which is so good, I love the packaging of this months box, it's absolutely gorgeous!!


Lord & Berry 20100 Maxi Matte Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy (worth £12)
This lip crayon looks absolutely amazing, the shade of this lip crayon is absolutely gorgeous, I love it, it's a gorgeous rose pink shade, the perfect shade for a autumn makeup look. I love trying new lip products and lip crayons are one of my favourite products. I love the packaging of this lip crayon, it's so simple and sophisticated. 

Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Magic Touch Body Cream (worth £19.50)
This is one of the biggest products I have ever received in a Birchbox, this product smells amazing, it has very light floral scent, I love it! This cream is so moisturising and leaves my skin feeling amazing, I used this product yesterday and I absolutely love it. I love body creams and moisturisers and I just love trying different brands and seeing the differences in the products. This body cream leaves skin feeling silky soft and smooth, I love it!!

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (worth £19)
This product smells amazing, I absolutely love it, it has a gorgeous strong fresh floral scent, it smells lovely. This product is said to be half dry shampoo and half texturiser so I can't wait to try this product and see what it does, this product is supposed to give a lift to unwashed hair so I can't wait to use it and see what it's like. I love the packaging of this product, I love gold and black packaging, I think it looks so sophisticated and makes products look more expensive, I love it!!

Birchbox Eyebrow Brush (worth £1.99)
If you have been following my blog for a while you will know I don't do anything to my eyebrows apart from getting them waxed every two weeks, I never fill them in or anything, I have naturally dark eyebrows so I don't really feel like I have to do anything to them. I was happy to receive one of these brushes though as I forgot to bring mine to Uni so it saves me having to buy one. 

Doux Me Pure Spring Mist (worth £16)
I have tried this product and I love it, it's so refreshing and leaves your face feeling so hydrated!! This is great for using before moisturising, I can't wait to use this product everyday and see if it changes how my makeup looks or how my skin looks or feels. I think the packaging of this product is absolutely beautiful, I love the white and pink polka dots, I think this looks so nice!! 

Number 4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil (worth £18)
I can't wait to try this product, I'm always excited to try new hair care products as I don't really do much to my hair so I'm always interested in trying new hair care products. This oil is supposed to be great for applying before styling as it adds shine and makes hair look sleeker and smoother.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the packaging of this box! Really cool. Also, you got some great things inside :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging of this box is insane, isn't it!! I absolutely love it, thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete