Wednesday 28 September 2016

MY STUDENT NIGHT BARGAINS!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week, it feels as if I have been at Uni for ages and I have only been here a week and a half, I literally can't believe it! I am honestly having such a good time, I'm really enjoying myself! Yesterday I went to Leeds Trinity Shopping Centre for the student lock-in night and I have to say it was so good, I bought a few clothes and some makeup. 

H&M
This was the first purchase I bought last night, I saw this in H&M and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to buy it, I really like the slogan on this jumper "DARE TO BE DIFFERENT", I love this slogan! I love grey sweatshirt, I love oversized sweatshirts, I think they look great with jeans and converse, the perfect casual day time outfit! This sweatshirt was only £5.99 which I think is amazing, it's so affordable, H&M sell quite a lot of their jumpers and tops for like £5.99 or £7.99 which I just think is amazing for clothes!

New Look
I then went to New Look and bought a few things, I love the clothes in New Look at the minute, there are so many clothes I like at the minute, as soon as I saw this top I knew I had to buy it, this top is absolutely gorgeous!! It's a bit different to what I would usually wear but I absolutely love it, I think it will look gorgeous with jeans and boots for a casual outfit or with a skirt and heels for a night out. I also tried on a pink top which was similar however they didn't have it in my size so I think I will definitely buy this top in pink next time I go to town if they have my size as I love the style of this top! This top originally was £17.99 which isn't really that expensive and I got 20% with my student discount which I think is really good.

I also bought some jeans, these were more of a practical purchase as I did need to buy some new jeans so I bought these as they had 20% off, these were originally £19.99, I love the Super Skinny jeans from New Look, these are the jeans that fit me the best and I absolutely love them! I also think the quality of these jeans is so good, especially for the price!

I also bought this top which I just think is so nice, I really like it and think it would look perfect to wear if I was going out during the day or a night with a nice skirt and heels, I like the pattern on this top, I think it's really nice and different, I love it!! I love black and white tops, I think they look so nice and are easy to wear and piece outfits together. This top was only £14.99 and I received 20% off so it was an absolute bargain!!

KIKO Milano
I then went to KIKO which is one of my favourite makeup shops at the minute, their makeup is amazing quality and so affordable! I absolutely love the eye shadow it's a gorgeous champagne colour, it's absolutely beautiful, it's very similar to the shade of the Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter I have which I absolutely love. This eyeshadow is so long lasting and is so easy to apply and blend!! I also bought a gorgeous nude shimmery lipstick which is absolutely beautiful, I love it, it's so moisturising, the only thing is it doesn't last very long which isn't very good as I like lipsticks which are long lasting, however it is alright for the price.
I decided to do a swatch of these products (Left to Right): Smart Lipstick in 924 and High Pigment Wet and Dry Eye Shadow in 33.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment