Wednesday 14 September 2016

BIRCHBOX REVIEW - SEPTEMBER 2016!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week, I hope you all have enjoyed my recent blog posts, I know they were a bit different to my usual beauty posts but I absolutely loved sharing them with you. I received my September Birchbox about a week ago and I have been using the products ever since as I wanted to share my honest opinions on these amazing products! 

I loved the design of this months Birchbox, it's absolutely beautiful, I love the pastel colours, they are so pretty!! I find the boxes great for storing things in or for decoration, I think they are so nice! Birchbox is so affordable, it's £12.95 a month and you receive a range of hair and beauty products, I love getting my Birchbox as I love trying new products and I don't always have the time to go shopping so I love how every month I receive at least 5 products a month!

Nailtiques Protein Formula 2 (worth £12.50)
I really like this product, I have been using it every two days for the past week and I really like it, my nails look shinier and healthier. I can't wait to see the results, I normally wouldn't use a product like this as I don't paint my nails often but I think this product is great as it helps to repair your nails by making them stronger. I don't know if I would buy this product again as it is quite pricey so I think I might look for a cheaper alternative as although this product is amazing, I don't think I would use it often enough to spend a lot of money on it.

NUXE Prodigieux Shower Oil (worth £10)
I really like this product as it's so shimmery and smells amazing, I have been using this product over the past week and I have to say it leaves my skin feeling smooth and is so gentle. This product is great as it cleanses your skin and leaving your skin feeling super smooth and amazing, I love it!!

Model Co Highlighting Trio (worth £17)
This highlighting trio is absolutely amazing, I took these photos before I used it because I didn't want to show it once I had used it but I have to say I absolutely love it, it's amazing!! This product is so creamy and easy to blend, perfect to highlight my face, the only thing which I think could be improved is the size of the product as it's quite small for a full sized product! I love Model Co products, I recently started using one of their mascaras and it's absolutely amazing, it's my favourite mascara as it lengthens my lashes without making them look clumpy. However, I would say this product is quite expensive as it's quite small so that is the only negative of this product.

Shades left to right: Bronze, Peach Bellini and Champagne

Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray (worth £14.99)
This is one of my favourite hair products at the minute, as you can tell if you have been reading my posts for ages, I have received a lot of hair products in my Birchboxes and I love trying new products especially when it comes to hair products, this product smells amazing and leaves my hair looking volumised and feeling smoother and softer, I absolutely love this product. It's the perfect size to put in your handbag and use when you are out and about to give your hair a lift!


Bioderma Hydrabia Serum (worth £18)
This product is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling super fresh and hydrated, I love it as my skin feels so soft!! This product is amazing to use before moisturiser, I use this everyday both morning and night which leaves my skin feeling amazing, I love using this product as it's quite rich therefore I only have to use a small amount.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give upon your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment