Wednesday 3 August 2016

SIMPLE GLAM MAKEUP LOOK!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week so far, today I thought I would share with you a simple makeup look featuring a few products I spoke about in my latest beauty bargains blogpost so if you haven't seen that post yet, make sure you check it out now!


This is a very simple makeup blogpost, this is my go to makeup look if I'm going out during the day or if I'm going to work, I love it as it's so simple yet glam!! I haven't done a makeup look in ages so I thought this would be the perfect time to share this look.

L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation in 12 Natural Rose - This is one of my favourite foundations ever, I keep trying new ones but this is the one I always go back to. The coverage is perfect and it lasts all day, this foundation is amazing quality and is so, so affordable, perfect for any budget!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette in All About Bronze - This is my favourite bronzing palette ever, it has 8 gorgeous shades, perfect to use to contour as well as to bronze. I use two of the darkest shades to contour my face, this product is amazing quality and such good value, I love it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a wide variety of bronzing shades! I love this palette as it includes both shimmer and matte shades and they are so pigmented!!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice - I have been using this blusher palette for months and what can I say, I love it so much! I have used all of the shades in this palette and they are all absolutely gorgeous! Today I used the most natural shade which is a soft rose shade, this is the shade I use when I want a natural yet glam makeup look, it's such a beautiful shade!!

Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - This is a beautiful champagne shade, it's so shimmery, it's absolutely gorgeous! I use this product everyday for both simple day makeup looks and glam makeup looks, I apply this product to highlight after I contoured and I also apply this on my brow bone to make my eye makeup stand out!

Sleek Makeup Eye and Cheek Palette in Dancing Til Dusk 027 - This is a beautiful palette, I love the eye shadows in this palette and I used them to create this gorgeous makeup look. First of all, I applied the cream matte shade all over my eyelid. I then applied the shimmery charcoal shade in the crease, this shade is absolutely gorgeous and perfect to dramatise any eye makeup look! After, I then applied the shimmery gold shade on my eyelid, I love to apply shimmery, sparkly eye shadows to make my eye makeup look bold!

Clinique High Impact Mascara - This mascara has been one of my favourite mascaras for years, it's great for lengthening and dramatising lashes. I love this mascara as it changes your lashes instantly by making your lashes bolder, I love this mascara!

Stila Lip Glaze in Roseberry - This is such a beautiful shade, this lip gloss is incredible, I have used this product everyday since I got this. This lip glaze is so sparkly and look amazing! This product is amazing quality and I absolutely love it!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment