Sunday 21 August 2016

MY TOP 5 PALETTES!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, so sorry this post has gone up late, I have been so busy this weekend and I wanted to make sure my post was perfect before I posted it!! Also just want to say thank you for all the support on my latest posts about stuff for Uni, I really appreciate them. I hope everyone who was waiting for A Level results got the results they wanted!! I did and I'm really looking forward to University now. Also I just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who voted in my latest poll on Twitter, I try to do these at least once a month to give you a chance to choose what blog posts you would like to see. I reached 30,000 pageviews on Thursday and I can't believe it, I'm so proud of my blog and I am so happy people enjoy reading my posts, thanks again to everyone who reads my posts, it's absolutely crazy to think my blog has had 30,000 pageviews!!

These are some of my Favourite Palettes: Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette in All About Bronze, Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice, Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2, Sleek Makeup Eye and Cheek Palette in Dancing til Dusk, Makeup Revolution Professional Eyeshadow Palette in New-Trals vs Neutrals.

Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette in Dancing til Dusk - £3.99
One of my favourite palettes is this Sleek Eye and Cheek palette, I bought this recently and I absolutely love it, I have tried many different brands including Bare Minerals, Smashbox and I have to say this product is just as good as some of the expensive brands I have tried. I have used this palette so much recently, I have used it almost everyday since I got it and it's perfect for creating a beautiful smokey eye makeup look. The blushers are also absolutely beautiful, the pink blusher is so bright and is a beautiful rose shade and the orange shade blush is also so nice and so easy to blend, I absolutely love it, it's great for using when creating a lovely sunkissed makeup look!!

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - £4
This has been one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes for about a year, I used to use this palette everyday, it's perfect for creating natural smokey eye makeup looks, perfect for a simple everyday makeup look!! This palette is one of my favourites as it has beautiful matte and shimmery shades, my favourite shades are the first four from the left, these are the shades I use the most and I think they are absolutely gorgeous!! This palette is perfect for someone who wants neutral shades from a palette which is so affordable and so pigmented!! I absolutely love this palette!

Makeup Revolution Professional Eyeshadow Palette New-Trals vs Neutrals - £8
I love this palette, it has everything matte, shimmer and sparkly shades, they are perfect for both day and evening looks, I absolutely love these shades, my favourites are the shimmery shades, they are amazing! These eyeshadows are so pigmented and I really like them, this palette has a wide range of shades, I love the variety of peach/pink shades, they are amazing!!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette in All About Bronze - £6
This palette is perfect for contouring and bronzing my face as you can see I use the bottom shades the most, the darkest brown shade is my favourite, I use it everyday to contour my face, I absolutely love it! This is my second bronzing palette from Makeup Revolution and I absolutely love it, some of the shades are matte and some are shimmery, I love them!!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice - £6
This is my favourite blush palette, I absolutely love it, it has some absolutely beautiful rose pink shades as well as some peach toned blushers, I absolutely love them. The two bottom middle shades are the ones I use the most, they are my favourite shades, they are so easy to blend and the shades are amazing!! These blushers are so pigmented and so affordable, they are incredible!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment