Sunday 28 August 2016

MY AUGUST SKINCARE FAVOURITES!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend!! I am so busy over the next week so I am making sure I schedule my posts to go up in time, I have a few ideas for my post on Wednesday and Sunday and I can't wait to share them with you. I'm also going to London next weekend so I will also have another London blog post so make sure you keep your eye out for that, it should be up in about two weeks time. Anyway today I wanted to update my skincare favourites, I know I posted a skincare favourites in June but these are the products I have most recently been using and my new favourite skincare favourites. 

Garnier Essential Hydrating Moisturiser
This moisturiser is one of my skincare essentials, I use it everyday before I apply my makeup. I love it because it leaves my skin feeling so soft and amazing, I love it!! I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting an amazing moisturiser for a really affordable price! This moisturiser is my favourite moisturiser and I often find I am wanting to use it more than other moisturisers I have such as Simple and Clinique. 

Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub
This is my favourite body scrub, it's absolutely amazing, it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells absolutely amazing! I got this body scrub from this months Birchbox and I absolutely love it!! I absolutely love this product as it leaves my skin feeling amazing, it has a beautiful citrus scent which is perfect for a body scrub. I didn't used to use body scrubs very often as I often found them harsh on my skin however I have to say this product is amazing and is so gentle on my skin. 

Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream
This night cream is absolutely amazing, I absolutely love it. I use this night cream every night before I go to bed, this moisturiser is so rich yet so gentle on my skin. This night cream is my favourite, I use it after I have removed my makeup and I absolutely love it!! I would recommend this day cream to anyone wanting a rich night cream as it leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing!

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask
This face mask is absolutely amazing, it's not like a thick paste, it's quite thin and I really like it, it's so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and amazing!! I use this face mask atleast once a week, I love it, this product is absolutely amazing! It cleanses, exfoliates and brightens my skin which leaves my face feeling amazing!! I usually apply this product and leave it on for about 5 minutes and before wiping it off with my face cloth!! 

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment