Sunday 7 August 2016

BIRCHBOX REVIEW - AUGUST 2016!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, I've had such a busy weekend so I thought it would be a great time for me to post this blog post about my August Birchbox - If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I have bought Birchbox for a couple of months now as I love the variety of products as I love trying travel sizes of different products as I think this is a great way to try new products without spending a lot of money on full size products - especially if you end up not liking a few of the products!
The August Birchbox was very different to the normal monthly Birchbox as it came in a bag instead of a box, I like this idea as it's always good to have lots of makeup bags and I use makeup bags a lot more than the boxes. However, I was surprised the little bags weren't more colourful and bright as the boxes are absolutely gorgeous and have beautiful patterns on them so I thought the bags would be the same. I received the "Blue Fin" Birchbag which was what the products were sent in.

Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub (worth £3.99)

This was the first product I tried from this months Birchbox, I absolutely love this product as it leaves my skin feeling amazing, it feels so soft and smooth and this product smells absolutely incredible! It has a beautiful fresh citrus scent, the perfect scent for a body scrub! I don't usually like body scrubs as I have sensitive skin and often find them harsh on my skin but this one is amazing, it's so gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling amazing!!

Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo (worth £14.50)
I had never used dry shampoo up until I received this product so I thought I would try it out and to be honest, the product does what is says "one more day", it's good if you know you're busy and you won't have time to wash your hair because it leaves your hair looking super healthy and volumised, as if you have just washed it! I would buy this product again as even though it is expensive for a hair product, I think it's definitely worth it!

Yes To Coconut Facial Wipes (worth £3.99)
I haven't tried this product yet but I can't wait to try it. This product is supposed to be amazing to gently cleanse and hydrate my skin. Coconut water is amazing for hydrating your skin and leaving it feeling so fresh and amazing!! I can't wait to try this product, I will post my thoughts on this product either on Twitter or in a skincare blog post!

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask (worth £18)
This product is absolutely amazing, if you have been reading my posts for a while, you will know I love taking care of my skin and I love trying new face masks. This product is absolutely amazing, it cleanses, exfoliates and brightens my skin, leaving my face feeling amazing! For best results I apply this product in circular motions and leave it for 5 minutes before wiping it off with a damp cloth. This face masks develops into a clay based mask which I love, they are my favourite types of face masks.

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Expresso (worth £10.50)
This eyeliner is absolutely incredible, it's so easy to create precise and even lines as well as use to create smokey eye makeup looks. I am not a massive fan of eyeliner to be honest, I wear it rarely, only if I really want to define my eyes or have bold eye makeup. This product is great as it's quite easy to blend the product and it's also waterproof. I probably wouldn't buy this product again as I don't use eyeliner that often, however I would say this one is super easy to use and amazing quality!!

Merci Handy Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel (worth £2.90)
I actually really like this product, it's always great to have a hand gel in your handbag and this one is fab! I like this one as it's packed with vitamins to hydrate and nourish my hands which is great. I find these great for when you want to freshen up before you eat or when you are out and about as they instantly refresh your hands leaving them healthy and clean!

One thing I love about Birchbox is I get to try different brands and products I wouldn't normally buy, this is good as I get to try the products before I buy the full size as well as I'm also able to find new products and if I like them then I can buy them again. I'm so happy I subscribed to Birchbox and I really hope you enjoy these posts, I love writing them and giving my opinion.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment