Sunday 31 July 2016

MY LATEST BEAUTY BARGAINS - BEAUTY OUTLET!!

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed my recent blog post about my trip to London, I love travelling and visiting different places and London is one of my favourite cities. Today I wanted to share a blog post about the latest makeup bargains I have picked up. I recently went to Dalton Park which is a outlet near where I live and I picked up these amazing bargains. 

Sleek Makeup Eye and Cheek Palette in Dancing Til Dusk
The first bargain I picked up was this Sleek palette, I have been looking at this palette for ages and always debated whether to buy it or not so the other day I decided to buy it. This palette is amazing as it includes 4 eyeshadows and 2 beautiful blushers. The eyeshadows in this palette are absolutely beautiful shades, it includes a shimmery gold shade, a matte cream shade, a shimmery charcoal shade and a matte charcoal shade. The eyeshadows are so easy to blend as they are so pigmented, I use these shades to create a lovely dramatic eye makeup look! This palette also includes gorgeous blushers, one is a beautiful hot pink shimmery shade and the other is a lovely bright shade perfect for a bold bronzed makeup look! This palette is normally £9.99 yet I managed to pick it up for £3.99 which is brilliant as I was able to save a little bit of money. This palette would be perfect for travelling as the shades are so versatile, they are perfect to create both day and evening makeup looks, the shades are gorgeous for both natural and bold makeup looks!!

Stila Lip Glaze in Roseberry
Another bargain I bought was this Stila lip glaze, if you have read my previous posts then you will know I received a Stila lip glaze in one of my Birchboxes and I absolutely love them. I bought another one as I love the lip glazes, they are so moisturising as they contain vitamin E which helps to keep lips moisturised and hydrated. I love the shade of this lip glaze, it's a beautiful sparkly plum shade, perfect to wear over a lovely lipstick or by itself! I can't wait to buy more lip glazes, Stila is an amazing brand and the quality of this product is amazing! Stila normally sells the lip glazes at £16 yet I picked up this lip glaze for £6 which is amazing!!

W7 Yummy Eyes Baked Eyeshadow in Gold Dust













This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous, it's a beautiful shimmery gold shade, perfect for any bold eye makeup looks! I use this shade as I apply it all over my eyelid to make my eye makeup bolder and sparkly, this works well with a chocolate shade in the crease. This eyeshadow is good as it's very pigmented and is so easily to blend. This eyeshadow is so, so sparkly, I love it!! This product was so affordable and the quality is amazing!

W7 Power Puff Beauty Blender
I bought this as I love trying new beauty blenders, I have a few and I love trying different brands to see if they are similar when I use them to apply foundation and contour. I bought this product as I wanted to try an affordable beauty blender, I use beauty blenders all the time so I like to try different brands and see which ones are my favourites. This one is great as it's so easy to blend and is so soft on my skin! I like this one just as much as the others I have used and think I would definitely buy this product again!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment