Wednesday 29 June 2016

SIMPLE RECIPES: 12 DELICIOUS BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. I have now finished Sixth Form forever and I have decided that before I go to Uni I want to bake more, I used to love baking cakes and I love trying new recipes therefore I have decided to have a weekly Blogpost on a Wednesday as well as a regular weekend blog post which will feature a sweet treat I have made that week with a list of ingredients and steps for how to make these delicious treats.
This week I made blueberry muffins and chocolate brownies, this blog post focuses on the blueberry muffins I made and my chocolate brownie recipe will be up next week. I love baking and this is a recipe I have used for years, blueberry muffins are my favourite and are perfect if you are wanting a non chocolate sweet treat.

Ingredients to make 12 Blueberry Muffins:
165g of Plain Flour
165g of Salted Butter
97.5g of Caster Sugar
3 Eggs
2 & 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
125g of Blueberries
How To Bake These Blueberry Muffins:
First of all, I weighed my ingredients and poured them into the bowls. I find it is easier to prepare the ingredients before I start baking in order to make it easier when it comes to mixing the ingredients together as all of the ingredients are weighed out.
After I had weighed the ingredients, the first baking step was to cream the butter and sugar together slowly and gently. After this I added the eggs one at a time and mixed them together for about three minutes.
Furthermore, I then added in the other ingredients such as flour and baking powder and mixed the ingredients together. After the ingredients were mixed together, I added the blueberries and stirred them into the mix. I then put the muffin mixture into the fridge to chill, I did this for about 2 hours, however for best results leave this mixture in the fridge overnight.
After about 2 hours I took the bowl out of the fridge and placed a spoonful of the mixture into each muffin case. Don't worry if you run out of mixture towards the end, even if it doesn't look like much, remember the muffins will expand.

Place the muffin tray into the oven and bake the muffins at 200C for 20 minutes, I would advise checking these muffins whilst they are baking as if you don't want them as golden as I have made them, I would suggest taking them out a little bit earlier.

12 Delicious Blueberry Muffins

I hope you have all enjoyed this Blogpost, I know it's a bit different to what I usually post but I really wanted to share my love of baking and some of the recipes I love. so make sure you check out for next weeks recipe, thank you! Also make sure you are following my Instagram as everytime I bake I will post a photo to give my followers a sneak peak of what I have made that week.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment