Sunday 15 May 2016

MY NATURAL SUMMER DAYTIME MAKEUP LOOK!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I bought some new make up today and I wanted to create a make up look to share my opinions on some of the products so I hope you enjoy this blog post. I bought some new foundation and a cream contour kit so I wanted to create an everyday make up look to share what the products are like.


L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Vanilla Rose - I have been wanting to try this foundation for ages, everyone I have spoken to about this foundation always has positive things to say about this foundation, so I'm so glad I have eventually bought it. This foundation is so dewy and so easy to blend, I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation and this foundation is so easy to apply to give you a flawless finish.

Technic Colour Fix Cream Foundation Contour Palette - This palette has a variety of different shades, all of which are perfect to contour. I had never used a cream contour palette before but I have to say I think this one is amazing!! The contour shades are absolutely gorgeous, I used the dark brown shade to contour, this shade was perfect for my skintone, I blended this with my beauty blender to create a natural contour. This palette is so good as it's so easy to blend the cream shades!!

Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - This palette is absolutely gorgeous, it's my favourite eye shadow palette at the minute, it has some beautiful shades which are perfect for any natural eye make up look. To create this eye make up look I used a dark brown chocolate shade and applied this all over my eyelid. I then applied a shimmery light brown shade in the crease and all over my eyelid as I wanted to create a simple smoky eye. I'm never precise when I do my eye make up, I always apply the eye shadows and then blend them all over my eyelid and in the crease to make my eye make up stand out!!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice - This is my favourite blush palette at the minute, it has a variety of beautiful shades, perfect for any make up look. I used a dark blush shade to create a natural look and then applied some bright pink blusher to make my make up stand out! This palette also includes two highlighters so I used the lilac highlighter as the shimmer is absolutely beautiful, I absolutely love using bold highlighters.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - This mascara is absolutely amazing, I have just started using this mascara again and I really like it. The wand is curved to lengthen and volumise lashes and I think this mascara is so good!! This is one of my favourite mascaras at the minute, I absolutely love it!!

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rock Star - This lip gloss is one of my favourite lip glosses, I absolutely love it. It's a beautiful shimmery peach shade, perfect for any everyday make up look! Bare Minerals is one of my favourite brands and their lip glosses are absolutely insane, I love them!!
As can be seen above, this is a picture of all the products I used to create this make up look!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment