Monday 4 April 2016

THREE OF MY FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT - APRIL 2016

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day, sorry I haven't posted recently I've just been so busy but today I thought I would share my three favourite beauty products at the minute, these products are my favourite at the minute, I absolutely love them, I chose to include two of my favourite make up products as well as my favourite perfume!

1. Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2
I have been using this palette almost everyday since I got it, I absolutely love it! These shades are absolutely gorgeous and the eye shadows are so pigmented. These shades are beautiful gold, pink shades and are similar to the Urban Decay's Naked 3 eye shadow palette! What I love about this palette is, it has a variety of both shimmer and matte shades and I think this palette is perfect to create a beautiful smoky eye make up look. This palette is compact and has a variety of beautiful shades, I think this palette would be perfect to take on holiday as it includes 12 gorgeous shades to create a variety of eye make up looks. I have a few Makeup Revolution eye shadow palettes but this one is by far my favourite and is the one I would recommend the most.

2. Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar
I have been using this palette almost everyday since Christmas and I have to say I absolutely love it! This is a beautiful blush palette, I absolutely love these shades, some of these shades are so gorgeous, perfect for contouring and highlighting!! My favourite shades are the top right and bottom right shades are these are the shades I use most often to create a contour and as a bronzer as well as the top left golden white shimmery shade which I use as a highlighter, this shade is a beautiful highlight shade, I absolutely love it. I have used this palette in many of the make up looks I have posted this year as I think this palette gives versatility in creating many different make up looks. I can't wait to try the other Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palettes as the shades are absolutely beautiful, these palettes are so affordable and good value for the money, I absolutely love this palette!

3. Paco Rabanne Lady Million
This is my favourite perfume at the minute, I absolutely love it, it smells divine! This perfume is very long lasting, smells incredible and the perfume bottle is gorgeous! I was wanting to try this perfume for ages as the smells is vibrant, I would recommend this perfume to anyone who wants to try a new perfume as this one smells absolutely amazing! 

I hope you have all enjoyed this blog post, if you have any suggestions of new beauty products to try then please comment them below, thank you!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment