Sunday 13 March 2016

MY SPRING MAKE UP LOOK!

Hello everyone, I hope you have all had an amazing weekend! I did a poll on Twitter the other day to ask my followers what blog post they would like to see next, it had three options: a make up look, a product review and a monthly favourites. The most popular choice was the make up look so as I haven't done one in ages, I thought I would create a Spring make up look. I hope you enjoy this Blog post and make sure you follow me on Twitter as I am going to start doing polls more often so if you want to get involved, make sure you follow me!

I wanted to create a simple make up look and as the weather has started to improve recently and it's so sunny today, I thought I would do a Spring make up look. I actually can't believe it's March already, this year is going so fast!!
Products used:
L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation in 12 Natural Rose - This is one of my favourite foundations, I love it, it's so long lasting and the coverage is amazing!!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 430 Softsilver Rose - I love this lipstick, it's a beautiful shimmery pink shade, perfect for any make up look! I love it!! Revlon lipsticks are absolutely amazing, they are so long lasting!
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Day To Night - I love this palette, it has both natural nude shimmery shades and blue/purple sparkly beautiful shades, this palette is absolutely lovely, I love this palette! Makeup Revolution eye shadow palettes are absolutely amazing, I would recommend them to anyone, I have two already and I want to buy more!!
The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer - I love this highlighter, it's absolutely incredible, it's a beautiful champagne colour!! And although it's a bit expensive, it's definitely worth the money!
No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara - This is one of my favourite mascaras at the minute, it's perfect for creating dramatic long volumised lashes, it's amazing! No7 is one of my favourite make up brands, I love it!
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar - I love this palette, it's absolutely beautiful, the shades are absolutely gorgeous!! These shades are so shimmery and the perfect blush shades!
I also used my Studio Makeup Brushes that I got for Christmas and my beauty blender to apply my make up, I have been using these since Christmas to apply my make up!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment