Sunday 14 February 2016

TWO OF MY FAVOURITE SKINCARE BRANDS: CLINIQUE AND SIMPLE!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! I'm so happy because I have a week off Sixth Form this week cause it's half term and I just can't wait to chill out, it's so nice to have a break!! Today I wanted to do a blog post on two of my favourite skincare brands: Clinique and Simple. Both of these brands are amazing and I love their products so I thought I would do a similar blog post to the lip crayon one I did a few weeks ago as I really enjoyed writing that blog post!

This Clinique skincare set contains: 
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique Clarifying Lotion
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

Products 8.5/10 - Clinique is one of my favourite skincare brands because the products are amazing quality and leave my face feeling absolutely amazing. When I started using these products I wasn't entirely sure about what I thought of them but I have been using these products for a couple of months and I absolutely love them. The only thing is the clarifying lotion is quite strong therefore I don't use a lot of product as I have really sensitive skin.
Affordability 8/10 - I think this skincare set is a bit expensive for the size of the products however the full size products are quite expensive when bought separately therefore I would recommend this skincare set as it is quite good value for money in that sense. I think I paid £20 for this set which I think is quite good, I would recommend buying a set if you are wanting to try the products as its cheaper than buying full size products just in case you don't like them and to make sure you don't waste your money.
Overall product rating 8.5/10 - I really like this skincare set as all of these products are amazing, my favourite product is the moisturiser as I use it everyday and it leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft!! I would definitely recommend this skincare set!

The Simple set contains:
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash
Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Products 9/10 - These products are very good value for money. As I have sensitive skin I love these products as they are so gentle and kind to skin. I would definitely recommend this skincare set if you are wanting to try out new skincare products as it includes travel size products which I think are great for when you are wanting to try new brands as you don't have to buy full size products to find out what the products are like.
Affordability 9/10 - This set is very affordable, I can't quite remember how much this skincare set is but I think it's under £5. I have to say this set is perfect if you are going on holiday as all products are travel size and the perfect size for trying out new products!
Overall rating 9/10 - I think this skincare set is absolutely amazing, it's perfect for me and anyone else who has sensitive skin as the products are really gentle to skin and this set is so affordable for any budget! I love all of the products in this set as they are absolutely incredible!

Both of these brands have amazing skincare products, I would definitely recommend them both, I think Simple would be best if you are on a budget and have sensitive skin and Clinique would be best if you want something more luxurious and have more money to spend.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment