Thursday 4 February 2016

TWO OF THE BEST LIP CRAYONS: Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm v Rimmel Colour Rush Lip Crayon

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic week. Today I thought I would do a blog post on two products that are very similar but have a large difference in price. Sorry this blog post is up late, I have decided to start posting on a Thursday and Sunday as I'm so busy at the minute with coursework and I can't always guarantee there will be a blog post on a Wednesday so I hope this is okay!
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in 07 Super Strawberry v 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 220 Rumour Has It

Both of these products are amazing, today I wanted to a post where I compared them and rated them out of 10 in order to give you an idea of what these products are like.

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in 07 Super Strawberry - £17.00 at Clinique
This product is amazing, it is so moisturising as well as it's an amazing colour, it's the perfect lip balm! I love Clinique make up products they are amazing quality as they are so long lasting!! The only thing about Clinique products is they are quite expensive if you're on a budget, however I would definitely say their products are worth it. I like to buy gift sets of products of brands I've never tried before I buy full size products as usually these are a good price and you get to try a range of products.
Packaging 8/10 - The packaging of this product is quite simple, I like the silver metallic lid as I think that makes the product look a bit more unique.
Colour 9/10 - I like the colour of this pro because it's a dark pinky colour, I like this colour as I think it is an everyday colour and the product is so moisturising. I really want to try other colours like a bright pink or a really bold red as I think these colours would be so nice!
Long Lasting 8.5/10 - I find this product is really long lasting and super moisturising, it's one of the best lip balms I've used in ages, I absolutely love how long this lip balms lasts.
Affordability 7/10 - This product is amazing quality, however the price of this product is expensive for a lip balm. I would recommend this if someone is wanting to treat themselves to a new lip balm.
Overall product rating 8/10 - Overall this product is one of my favourite lip balms and I would definitely recommend it. Clinique has become one of my favourite brands over the past couple of months as their make up and skincare ranges are amazing!!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 220 Rumour Has It - £5.99 at Boots
I really like this lip crayon as the colour is a beautiful bright pink colour, I love this colour if I'm going out on a night as it's the perfect going out colour!! This was the first Rimmel lip crayon I have used and I have to say it has really impressed me.
Packaging 8/10 - The packaging is quite simple, I like how the packaging of each crayon is the same as the lip shades.
Colour 9/10 - This colour is so me, I love bright pink lip products as they are so pretty. The colours are very bold! I would love to try more lip crayons from this range in different shades as I think they will be really good products.
Long Lasting 8/10 - This product is quite long lasting but it doesn't last the whole day, the colour starts to wear off gradually therefore I always reapply this product every couple of hours.
Affordability 9/10 - This product is so affordable, this product would suit any budget as its very inexpensive, I think the average price of this product is about £6 so it's very affordable.
Overall product rating 8.5/10 - I really like this product, the colour is gorgeous and the quality is amazing as it's so long lasting!! I want to try different shades as I think this product is amazing!

Overall both of these products are amazing for different reasons, I like the Clinique one as it's super moisturising and long lasting. The Rimmel lip crayon is also amazing because the colour is beautiful and it's a very affordable product!
Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment