Sunday 21 February 2016

MY TOP 5 NUDE LIP PRODUCTS!

Hello everyone, I hope you've had an amazing weekend. I've been really busy this weekend but I wanted to make sure I got a blog post up tonight so I thought I would do a blog post on my favourite nude lip products at the minute, I didn't start wearing nude colours until last year as I didn't really like them but now I'm always wearing them so today I wanted to share my top 5 nude lip products!

1. Freedom Pro Lipstick Bare in 112 Sooner or Later
This lipstick is absolutely beautiful, it's a pinky nude shade and I absolutely love it, it's a perfect everyday lip colour, I've been using it a lot recently and I have to say I really like this lipstick, the colour is long lasting and it's so affordable!! I got the Freedom Pro Lipstick Bare collection for Christmas and I absolutely love these lipsticks, they are amazing quality!!

2. Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Superstar
This Lip Gloss is absolutely gorgeous, its a dark nude shade and I love this Lip Gloss because it's so sparkly and I love anything glittery or sparkly!! This Lip Gloss is different to any other Lip Gloss I have seen before and I think that's why I really like it, the shade is so unique and bold! This Lip Gloss lasts ages and the lip colour is absolutely amazing, I love it!!

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 205 Champagne on Ice
This was one of my favourite lipsticks last summer and I've just started using it again and I have to say, I love it!! It's a shimmery pinky nude colour and its so nice! This lipstick is so moisturising and so long lasting, the colour is the perfect nude shimmer shade. I really like Revlon lipsticks because the colours are so nice and they are so affordable!

4. Freedom Pro Lipstick Bare in 114 Naked Beauty
I love this lipstick, it's an absolutely gorgeous shade, it's a pinky nude shade and I think its so nice! Freedom lipsticks are absolutely amazing quality, the colours are gorgeous and they are so affordable, I have 5 and I absolutely love them, I want to buy more, they are so good!!

5. No 7 Limited Edition Lip Gloss
I got this Lip Gloss for Christmas in a No 7 gift set and I absolutely love it! It's a beautiful baby pink shade, perfect for any nude lip make up look. It's a really glossy Lip Gloss, it's also quite sparkly which I think is amazing! I usually wear this over a nude lipstick but it looks nice on its own as well!

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you would like to see another one of these blog posts in the future! I hope you all have a lovely week xxxxx

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment