Sunday 7 February 2016

Afternoon Tea at Crook Hall for my birthday!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! Last weekend for my birthday, one of my best friends took me to Crook Hall in Durham for afternoon tea. Afternoon tea is one of my favourite things to do because it's a great chance to have a good catch up with friends and the food is always absolutely delicious. I have been for afternoon tea twice over the past couple of months and I absolutely love it!
This was the delicious food we had at Afternoon Tea.

We were served sparkling wine with our pot of tea as well as sandwiches, cakes and scones. The food was absolutely delicious and I really enjoyed myself. Afternoon tea is one of my favourite things to do, it's a great birthday/christmas present or just a nice thing to do when you're free. 

Crook Hall is absolutely lovely, I had never been before until last weekend but it was absolutely lovely! I would definitely recommend to anyone who lives near Durham and is wanting to go for Afternoon Tea as it's very nice!

I love Afternoon Tea, the food was absolutely delicious, the scones were amazing. All of the little cakes were lovely and the sandwiches were so tasty! I have been for afternoon tea at other places but this was one of my favourite places. 

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment