Saturday 9 January 2016

MY NEW MAKE UP BRUSHES!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a great weekend, today I thought I would do a blog post on some of my new make up brushes that I got for Christmas as I have been using them recently and I really like them. I got a make up brush set for Christmas as I really needed some new ones and I love them, the brushes are so soft and they were so affordable so I just new I would have to share this with my readers.
The Studio Beauty Tool Set includes:
A black satin make up bag - It's the perfect size to fit all of the make up brushes in, I think this would be perfect for travelling or going on holiday as it won't take up that much room in your bag.
A Beauty Blender Sponge - This sponge is amazing, I am really enjoying using the beauty blender sponge as I think it is the best way to apply make up, I'm so glad I've started using this to apply my foundation as I have wanting to try this product for ages.
A powder brush - The make up brushes in this set are so soft, this brush is the perfect powder brush as its big but not too big.
A Blusher Brush - I love this brush, I have been using it everyday since I got these brushes and I have to say the quality of these brushes is amazing as well as it is so soft, it's perfect for applying blusher.
Eye shadow brush - I have been using this brush loads over the past few weeks and I love it, I think it is a very good eye shadow brush, I'm very fussy about eye shadow brushes and up until a few weeks ago I would only use my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease Brush, but I have to say I really like using this make up brush.
Blending Brush - I love blending brushes and this one is perfect, I have been using this for a few weeks and I love it, it's amazing quality and so affordable.
Lip Brush - I haven't used this lip brush yet as I don't really use lip brushes however I think it will be just as good as the other brushes but I will let you know my thoughts as soon as I try it.
Eyebrow Brush and Comb - I always have one of these in my make up bag although I don't really use it that often.
2 Nail Files -  I have put these nail files in my hand bag because you can never have too many nail files and I always find that when I need one I can't find them so I've put them in my hand bag so I know where to find them.
This set is amazing, I hope you have enjoy reading this post. Please let me know below any make up brushes you like using as I am always keen to try out new make up products.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment