Wednesday 13 January 2016

MY NEW FAVOURITE PERFUME - BEYONCE RISE

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week so far! I'm really busy this week but I wanted to make sure I created this blog post as I wanted to make sure I keep posting blog posts on a Saturday as well as a Wednesday. Today I thought I would do a blog post on my new favourite perfume, Rise by Beyonce. I love Beyonce perfumes, I got the Heat Rush one last year and I absolutely loved it so I was so excited to try the Rise one as I think her perfumes are amazing!!

Beyonce Rise Gift Set













This perfume gift set is amazing, it includes a silky body lotion which smells amazing, eau de parfum and a silky shower gel. I love this perfume as it has a strong scent that lasts all day and the smell is to die for. I think the scent is a rich luminous floral scent that lasts all day, I think this fragrance is a perfect night time fragrance as it is a strong bold scent perfect for any night out!

This perfume gift set was also really affordable, I think it was £10 from Superdrug as it was half price when I bought it however I still think £20 is really affordable for such an amazing perfume. I love the colours in this perfume gift set as gold and black are gorgeous bold colours, I also think the perfume bottle is an amazing shape and the lid is so unique, I would definitely recommend Beyonce perfumes as they are really affordable yet amazing quality.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment