Saturday 16 January 2016

MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP LOOK!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! Today I want to share my everyday make up look as I got loads of new make up for Christmas that I have been using recently in my everyday make up look!! This make up look is one that I have been wearing everyday for the past few weeks and I really like this make up look as its natural and it doesn't take very long to create!
 
Products used:
No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla - This foundation is the best foundation I have ever used, I would definitely recommend this foundation for someone who wants a dewy make up look, this foundation is also really natural, perfect for an everyday make up look!
Clinique High Impact Mascara - This mascara is one of my favourite mascaras, I love this mascara, it's perfect for lengthening eyelashes to create a dramatic lash look.
Makeup Revoulution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - I use two shades from this palette everyday to create a natural eye make up look, the first shade I use is the 3rd shade from the left of the palette as it's a lovely shimmery cream shade, perfect for the base of the eyelid. The second shade I use is the 4th shade from the left as it's a gorgeous shimmery bronze shade which I use in the crease to make the eye make up look, look defined and bold. All of the shades in this palette are so pigmented, I love this eyeshadow palette, if you haven't read my Blog post already on my Makeup Revolution palettes then check it out as these products are AMAZING!! 
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar - This palette is absolutely amazing and I have been experimenting with all of these blushers to find my favourite yet I think they are all beautiful shades. The first shade I have been using everyday as a highlighter is the white and gold shade in the top left corner, this is an amazing highlighter shade, perfect to create a natural looking glow, the shimmer is amazing. Another shade I use is the 2nd shade from the bottom right which is a brown gold shade, I use this as a blusher as this shade is amazing, perfect for creating a natural blush look. The third shade I use from this palette is the shade in the bottom right as I think this shade is a perfect bronzer shade which can be used to contour. This product is so pigmented and the blushers are FANTASTIC quality!!
Freedom Pro Lipstick Bare 112 Sooner or Later - This lipstick is absolutely amazing, I got 5 of these lipsticks for Christmas and I absolutely love them, this shade is a perfect pinky nude shade, perfect for an everyday make up look.
Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pout - This is a gorgeous baby pink shade which I think is perfect for an everyday make up look. I love Smashbox Lip Glosses, I bought a set of 5 recently and they are amazing. The Smashbox Lip Glosses are long lasting and absolutely gorgeous colours!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty�� I so want to try that revolution palette! x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you should Make Up Revolution palette's are amazing x

    ReplyDelete