Saturday 12 December 2015

MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONGS AND FILMS!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just want to say I hit 500 followers on Bloglovin' during the week and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has followed my blog, it means so much to me!! I am so excited for Christmas therefore I thought it would be fun to create a blog post where I shared my five favourite Christmas films and songs. 

My Five Favourite Christmas songs:
1. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
2. Wham - Last Christmas
3. Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody
4. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
5. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York

My Five Favourite Christmas Films:
1. Home Alone and Home Alone 2
2. Elf
3. Miracle On 34th Street
4. Love Actually
5. The Holiday

All of these songs and films make me excited for Christmas! Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I can't wait for Christmas. I hope you like my favourite Christmas songs and films, remember to comment below your favourites. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, I'm so excited now. It's snowing where I live at the minute so I'm feeling very Christmassy today.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment