Saturday 14 November 2015

Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza Eye Look 3 - READY TO AMAZE!

Hiya everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic week. I just want to thank you all because this week my Blog reached 9,000 page views, I think that's incredible, I never ever imagined it would be read a thousand times never mind 9,000. Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it and hopefully my Blog will hit 10,000 page views before the end of the year, thanks for the amazing support. Today I have created another make up look using my Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette, I hope you all like it!














The products used: 
No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla, perfect for if you want a dewy finish and good coverage.
Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour in Warmth, perfect for creating a natural sunkissed look.
Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Magic Moment, I absolutely love this highlighter at the minute, it's perfect for creating a natural shimmer.
Bare Minerals Blusher in The Natural High, this is a gorgeous shimmery pink blusher, I love it.
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Be A Star with Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Spark Plug, this is probably one of my favourite lip gloss and lip stick combinations, I think they look amazing together.

For my eyes, I used three shades from my Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette to create the "Ready to Amaze" eye make up look. The shades I used were called Pizzazz, Bewilder and Connoisseur which I think create a gorgeous eye make up look. My favourite shade was Bewilder because it was a shimmery grey shade which I thought would be perfect for bold make up look. I used the Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara which is my favourite mascara, perfect for making lashes look longer and natural. I also used my favourite Bare Minerals brush, my Tapered Shadow and Crease brush which is amazing for creating perfect eye make up looks.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment