Wednesday 7 October 2015

My Updated Skincare Routine

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic week, I can't believe its been 10 days since my last blog post, I've just been so busy but now I have organised my time better so I'm going to post another blog post at the weekend as well. Before I get in to this blog post, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog, I hit 7,000 page views last week and I honestly can't believe it, if someone had said this time last year I wouldn't of believed them. Thank you all so much for the support xxxxxxx

Today I am going to do my skincare routine I have at the moment, I love looking after my skin and making sure I take all of my make up off everyday so I'm going to give you a little insight into my latest skincare routine. 
First of all, before I talk about my skincare routine, I just wanted to say I have been really busy recently so sometimes I have been using make up wipes to remove my make up, I know they aren't the best thing to use but I always have a pack next to my bed to make sure I take all my make up off before bed because removing your make up is so important! I really like these ones from ASDA at the minute, I have a pack of the Sensitive ones and a pack of ones with Tea Tree, I love these wipes, they feel so gentle on my face. 

My Latest Skincare Routine:

To begin with I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water, I have been using this for ages, I love it. It's amazing at removing my make up even waterproof mascara, its also really gentle which is good because I have sensitive skin. One bottle lasts absolutely ages, I'm so impressed!! I then use the Simple's Purifying Cleansing Lotion which is incredible, my face feels so smooth after using this, I love Simple's products, they are one of my favourite skincare brands. After that I use my favourite Toner which is the Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner, this is one of the best toners I have ever used, I would also recommend the Simple facial toner because that is really nice as well. Then I use moisturiser, I actually have two favourite moisturisers which I switch between: Simple's Hydrating Light Moisturiser, this is a very light moisturiser, perfect for sensitive skin and Boots Essentials Moisturising Cream, I bought this at the airport before I went on holiday and to begin with I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not because it's a really thick and creamy moisturiser but I really like it, its so gorgeous and moisturising. 

What are your favourite skincare products??? Comment below xxx

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment