Saturday 17 October 2015

Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza Eye Look 2 - READY TO SHINE!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! This week has been amazing, on Wednesday my blog got over 200 pageviews, I honestly can't believe that it was read that many times in one day, it's unbelievable! Yesterday I created an amazing make up look, which I really liked, it was bit of different look for me, but I really liked it. I used my Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette to create this gorgeous eye make up look, if you haven't read the other posts I have created about this palette and the first look I created  with this palette then check them out now.














The products used:
No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla, I love this foundation, it's perfect for creating a gorgeous dewy make up look, I have been using this foundation for ages and I love it. 
I then used my Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Magic Moment, Bronzer in The Ocean View and Blusher in The Natural High. I am loving using these products together at the minute, I think they look amazing! These products are from the Bare Minerals Gorgeously Glowing palette and the Beautifully Bronzed palette which I have done a Blog post on previously.
For my lips, I used one of my favourite lipsticks, a Revlon one in the shade Wine with Everything, this is a gorgeous red colour, I think this lipstick is perfect for this time of year.

For my eyes, I used three shades from the Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette in order to create the perfect "Ready to Shine" eye make up look. I chose to create the "Ready to Shine" look which includes the eye shadows Chart Topper, Admire and Couture. These shades are perfect to create a subtle green smoky eye, they are quite earthy shades so perfect if you are wanting to create an natural smoky eye. I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease Eye Shadow Brush to create this eye make up look. I then used my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara on my lashes, I love this mascara because its perfect for creating length and volume. I like to use this mascara when I'm going out because it creates a dramatic eye look.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin: 1sup3rg1rl 
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment