Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Natural Summer Make Up Look

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely week and enjoying the Summer Holidays. I'm so excited to go on holiday in August, I honestly can't wait. I decided to do a natural make up look which is kind of inspired by my holidays because I don't want to be wearing my normal foundation because of the heat, however I still want to wear a little bit of make up on the night or whatever. I love BB Creams I have been using them on and off for about 3 years and I honestly love them, I love how natural looking they are but yet good coverage for the days when you just don't want to wear foundation... I'm pretty sure we all have these days, don't we?
Here is the make up I used to create the look below. As you can see the make up look is quite natural, perfect when on holiday or anytime you don't feel like wearing foundation. I used The Body Shop's All In One BB Cream and I love it. Its hydrating and moisturising which is perfect. It also actually matches my skin tone which I think can be difficult to find in some BB Creams as some BB Creams I have tried are too dark or really orangey. I use the shade 02. I then did my eye make up, I chose a yellow-gold shade as I wanted something quite natural from my new MUA Poptastic palette, these colours are so bright and fun to create summer make up looks. I chose a natural shade that I thought would be perfect for a holiday make up look. I used my favourite brush ever to do my eye makeup!! I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush, this brush is amazing, honestly its the best eye shadow brush I have ever used! I would definitely recommend it, it's incredible! For my mascara I used my sample of Benefit's Roller Lash, I really like this mascara, its great for dramatic lashes! I think its quite similar to Maybelline's Lash Sensational which is a more affordable option and in my opinion works just as well. I never used to be a big fan of this mascara, however recently I've been loving it! For my cheeks I used the middle shade in my Barry M Contour Kit as a bronzer, and Collection's Blush in Bashful which is a gorgeous shimmery pink shade, perfect for Summer. For my lips, I used one of my favourite lip glosses at the minute which is The Body Shop's Lip Gloss in 16, it doesn't have a name of the shade which is annoying but its a gorgeous pale pink, peachy colour.
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Thanks so much for reading!
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment