Wednesday 15 July 2015

My Favourite Beauty Products - Summer 2015

Hello I hope you are all having a lovely week, I break up from Sixth Form for the Summer Holidays on Friday and I can't wait, I'm so excited to go on holiday in the Summer and just chill. I'm going to Alicante with my two best friends in August and then the day after I get back from Alicante, I'm off to Malta with my family. I think this Summer is going to be the best one yet.. 

Todays blog post is going to include my favourite beauty must haves for Summer 2015, I absolutely love beauty products! This will be a small insight into what products I can't live without this Summer.. First of all, I have my skincare essentials and I have to say make up wipes are a must, especially in this hot weather as they are so quick and easy to use to freshen up as well to use to remove make up. The ones pictured below are tea tree ones but I just use any face wipes, I'm not really bothered what brand they are. However, tea tree products are supposed to be really good for your skin, I also have a tea tree cleanser and toner from the Body Shop which is amazing! Another skincare product I love is the Garnier Micellar Water, I bought the green lid one which is for combination and sensitive skin, I had the pink lid one before and I loved it so I thought I would try out a different one. I would definitely recommend this product, I bought one a few months ago and its only just ran out so it definitely is value for money. I actually prefer it to make up wipes because it really does cleanse your skin and gets rid off all of my make up. I bought it for £3.29 in Superdrug last week which is an absolute bargain considering it lasts so long! I also love the fact Garnier have released a mini version of this product as it will be so handy for when I go on my holidays, I love it. Another recent skincare purchase is something I have never tried before up until about a month ago which is Freederm, I have the fast track tube which says it reduces spot size and redness in three hours and I have to say it really does. I've never been one to get loads of spots but I do get the odd few so I think this is perfect to tackle my spots. I use it every night before I go to bed and I love it, I've never tried a spot treatment that has worked so well. The only thing I don't like is it dries out my skin but other than that I can't really complain!
Below are two products I can't live without this Summer, the first one is my Soho Nights perfume that I bought at a shop in New York called Aeropostale. This perfume is amazing, its so fresh and summery, I love it. I also love my Cheryl Storm Flower Body Lotion, I love this body lotion because it smells amazing and its shimmery. I love anything glittery so I just think this is amazing especially as it also moisturises your skin which is so important to do.
These are my favourite make up products for the Summer! I love experimenting with bright and bold make up looks in the Summer and I think this eye shadow palette is perfect for a bright make up look. This eye shadow palette is called Poptastic which is a brilliant name for these eye shadows as they are really bright, this product is from MUA and I have to say the quality of the eye shadows is amazing, they are really pigmented, I love them! The colours are gorgeous and perfect for a fun Summer make up look. Another one of my favourite products is something I have been using for ages which is the Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush which is incredible, its the best eye shadow brush I have ever used, I absolutely love it. Furthermore, as you can see below I have included quite a lot of lip glosses because I just think they are amazing to wear in the Summer. One lip gloss is a lip gloss from the Body Shop in a pinky peach kind of colour (it doesn't say the name/shade), I absolutely love this lip gloss as it smells amazing and the colour is absolutely perfect for a natural kind of look. I also included three mini lip glosses I got in a set of lip glosses for Christmas that were part of a collection therefore I picked out the ones I am most likely to wear in the Summer. I chose a light pink sparkly one, a bright pink one and a pinky purple sparkly one, these colours are gorgeous and perfect for a Summer make up look. I also love the size of them as I can take them anywhere which is always good especially when I'm going out and I haven't got much room in my bag. I left the best till last which are my beautiful Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipglosses, I absolutely love these lip glosses, I bought them on my recent trip to New York and I love them. Bare Minerals is one of my favourite brands, the quality of their products are amazing!!! I bought a set of double ended lip glosses in Sephora and I love them, there are three natural colours for during the day and three brighter, bolder colours for a night time. They are in the shades: Charmer and Spark Plug, Show Off and Hot Shot and Rebel and Stunner. 
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Thanks so much for reading, I really appreciate it!
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garnier Micellar Water is my holy grail skincare product <3 Loved this post!

    velvetteddys.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing isn't it, I love it and aw thank you x

    ReplyDelete