Monday 22 June 2015

My SS15 Beauty MUST HAVES

Hello readers, I hope you are all having a lovely Monday! I have decided to do a different kind of blog post today so I hope you all like it. This blog post is a wish list of a few products I am desperate to try this Summer. 

The first item I really want to try as it looks amazing is the limited edition Magnitone Lucid by Pixie Lott. This product is currently priced at £69.99 on the Magnitone website, https://magnitone.co.uk/shop/magnitone-lucid-limited-edition-pixie-lott/. I think this product looks amazing, I have heard so many amazing reviews about it, I can't wait to try it. I like the fact it offers two settings a deep clean and a sensitive setting as my skin is very sensitive. Furthermore, it also states on the website that this product is more gentle and effective at cleansing the face than hand washing the face which makes the product even more appealing as I know my face will be squeaky clean. I think this product will be great and I can't wait to try it.
My second product I really want to try is the Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume, I have been wanting to get this perfume for ages as it smells amazing. I love the Paco Rabanne fragrances as the smell divine, I'm a huge fan of perfumes and I'm always wanting to try new ones. Feel Unique have Lady Million on offer at the minute for £42.50 for a 50ml bottle which is really good value for a gorgeous smelling perfume.

My final product I would like is a Beauty Blender, I have heard so many amazing things about them and I definitely think I am going to buy one soon. I always apply my foundation with a sponge as I think this is the best way to apply foundation to my skin as brushes I have used in the past just don't match up to using sponges. I can't wait to buy one as I've heard Beauty Blenders completely change the way people do make up.


Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed my blog post about a few beauty bits I would love to try.
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl

No comments:

Post a Comment