Saturday 25 April 2015

My Favourite Spring Make Up Look

I think this look is perfect for Spring, I love bright coloured lipsticks and the sun kissed look. I bought the new L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation last week and I like it, the coverage is absolutely amazing. I didn't really know if I would like a matte foundation but I really like it. I only really need to use a pea sized amount and I use a sponge to apply this. I used the shade 12 Natural Rose, I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who loves a matte foundation as the coverage is amazing! I then applied my Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls, these bronzing pearls are brilliant, they are amazing value for money and are amazing to use to create a natural sun kissed glow. Also for my cheeks, I used Collection's Blush in Bashful, this colour is perfect, its a lovely peachy pinky colour which is just amazing for the summer. For my eyes, I just wanted to keep my eye look simple so I just used a mascara, I used the Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara and I can't recommend this mascara enough, its perfect for creating long natural looking lashes, I love it. For my lips, I used Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in 430 Softsilver Rose, I bought this on the way back from my holiday last year and I love it. This colour is amazing, it is a lovely shimmery pink shade which is perfect for Spring.
 Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment