Friday 3 April 2015

My Glam Makeup Look

I love Easter, its one of my favourite times of the year, and we always do something fun therefore I decided to try out some of my new make up. I love the look created below as pink lips are my favourite and I love trying out new make up looks. I also really like my eye make up as it looks so natural and was so simple and easy to do.

To create the look above, I used my favourite foundation, No7's Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla, this is a brilliant foundation and its definitely a must have in my make up bag as the coverage is great and it looks so natural on, I usually apply this with a sponge. First of all, I did my eyes and I used the Avon True Colour Healthy Glow Palette, I used the white eye shadow first as a base on my eyelid then I applied the brown eye shadow on top to make my eyes look more defined, to apply the eye shadow I used my ultimate eye shadow brush, the Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush which is the best eye shadow brush I have ever used as it makes it so easy to apply eye shadow and create amazing looks. And then to finalise my eye look I used No7's Lash Impact Mascara. I then applied Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour in Warmth in order to create a natural healthy glow, to create this I used my Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush. For my cheeks, I used my favourite Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Promise, this colour is perfect for me, I absolutely love it, I also applied this with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush. And finally for my lips, I used a Makeup Revolution Lip Tint in Bright Pink which came in a collection that I received as a Christmas present, I also applied my Makeup Revolution Clear Sparkly Lip Gloss on top of the lip tint to brighten the look up. As you can see below is a picture of all the make up used to create the look above.


Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a lovely Easter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment