Saturday 28 February 2015

Today's Make Up

This is all the make up I used to create this look. I used Makeup Academy's Pro-Base Primer, No7's Instant Radiance Foundation, Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara, Avon's True Colour Healthy Glow Eyeshadow, Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Promise and Jenny Packman's Salonniere Lipstick in Bright Pink.


To create the look below, I used the make up pictured above. First of all, before I applied any make up, I applied my Makeup Academy Pro-Base Primer which is great as it evens out my complexion and makes my make up last all day, I love it. Then I started applying my favourite foundation at the minute, No7's Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla, I applied this with a sponge as I think this is the best way to apply foundation. After I then applied the Avon cream eyeshadow with my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow brush and then I applied the Avon brown eyeshadow on top of the cream eyeshadow. I then used the other side of the Bare Minerals eyeshadow brush to define my eyes in order to make my eyes look bolder, by using the brown eyeshadow. To finish off my eyes, I used Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara which I really like, my lashes look longer and thicker, I love it. For my cheeks I used Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Promise, to apply this I used my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush which is one of my favourite brushes ever. And finally for my lips I used my Salonniere by Jenny Packham Lipstick in Bright Pink, I love it.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment