Thursday 26 February 2015

One of my favourite hair products ever!!!

L'Oreal Paris Casting Sunkiss Jelly is my favourite hair product, I have been using this since June 2014 and I love it. The first time I used Sunkiss Jelly, I used the Dark Blonde to Light Blonde pack and I thought the results were great, my hair went lighter and it was so easy to use. My hair is mid-length therefore one pack lasts two times which is great and so affordable. I used it in June and August and my hair was still quite blonde in October. I then bought the Light Blonde to Very Light Blonde pack in November and I used it twice, once in November and once in January 2015. This pack made my hair much lighter and I really like it. I would recommend these products to anyone as they give the hair a natural lighter hair colour and they are so easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment