Sunday 1 February 2015

Bare Minerals: In the Spotlight Collection

I love Bare Minerals, I think their make up is amazing, and I honestly can't get enough of their products. I ordered this collection from Feel Unique and I think its still £34.30 on their website. An amazing price for the quality of the products! This collection includes two mineral eye colours, Flawless Diamond and Center Stage, Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Luminary, Bare Minerals Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Be A Star, Bare Minerals Shimmer Glaze Lip Topcoat in Diamond Glaze, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black, Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow & Crease Brush and a Bare Minerals Brush Bag. I used this In the Spotlight Collection to do my make up which you can see in the images below. 

To create this look I used my Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer because its amazing and works so well with the other Bare Minerals products. I then used my favourite new foundation, Boots No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla. I use a sponge to apply my foundation as I think it improves the look of foundation on my skin massively compared to a brush. I then used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush to apply my Bare Minerals eye colour in Center Stage and used the Tapered Shadow brush to apply my new favourite eye colour Flawless Diamond to make my eye make up sparkly. I also used my Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara, I really like this mascara because I love mascaras that define my lashes and make them stand out, I also really like this mascara brush because its not clumpy and I know my lashes will always look great. For my cheeks I used Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Luminary which I applied with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush. The colour of the blusher is subtle and looks amazing. For my lips I used my Bare Minerals Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Be A Star, I love this lipstick because the shade is amazing and looks great with the make up from this collection. I then applied my Bare Minerals Shimmer Glaze Lip Topcoat in Diamond Glaze, which I love because I love sparkly lip glosses and it makes my lips feel amazing.
Thanks for reading. x
I hope you like this make up look as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment