Sunday 8 February 2015

Bare Minerals Delight and Dazzle Collection: Dazzle Make Up

For my make up today, I used make up from the Dazzle Collection in the Bare Minerals Delight and Dazzle Collection. I absolutely love this collection because they create two different looks and the make up is amazing. The Dazzle Collection includes Bare Minerals Eyecolour in Tantalize, Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Ignite, Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black and Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor. This make up is great for a glam make up look. The Bare Minerals Delight and Dazzle Collection is now available on www.feelunique.com for £31.50.


To create the make up look below, I used Make Up Academy Pro-Base Primer before I applied my foundation to even out my complexion, I then used No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla which is great for long lasting coverage. I then applied my Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Ignite with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush for my cheeks. For my eyes I used my Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black, I think this eyeliner is really good as it really defines my eyes. I then applied my Bare Minerals Eyecolour in Tantalize with my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease Brush. Today I used Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara for my lashes, I got this in ELLE magazine last week and I have to say the results are amazing. I love how long my lashes look, its amazing. Lastly, I used my Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor, this colour is perfect for me, I love it!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment