Saturday 7 February 2015

Bare Minerals Delight and Dazzle Collection: Delight Make Up

For my make up today I used my Bare Minerals Delight Make Up from the Delight and Dazzle Collection and I love it. The Delight collection includes Bare Minerals Fancy Eyecolour, Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Promise, Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Forever Brandy and Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rockstar. This make up collection is perfect for me and I love it. The Bare Minerals Delight and Dazzle Collection is currently priced for £31.50 on www.feelunique.com.


To create the make up look below, I used Make Up Academy Pro-Base Primer which is really good as it evens out my complexion and makes my face feel amazing. I then applied my No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla I used a pea sized amount and I applied it twice to my face with a sponge for ultimate coverage. I then used my Bare Minerals Flawless Face Brush to apply my Bare Minerals Loose Blush in Promise for my cheeks. This colour is perfect for my skin tone, I love it. For my eyes, I applied my Bare Minerals Lasting Line Eyeliner in Forever Brandy, I don't really wear eyeliner but I have to say I really like this Bare Minerals Eyeliner because its so easy to use and really defines my eyes. I then applied my Bare Minerals Eyecolour in Fancy to my eyes, I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow brush to do this. I love this eyecolour, its amazing! The eyecolour is a lovely shimmery peach colour. I then used my brand new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and its absolutely amazing. I've never used a mascara like it before, the results are incredible, I'm so impressed. For my lips, I applied the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rockstar, I think the colour is so nice and the lipgloss looks amazing.
Thanks for reading! I will post my Bare Minerals Dazzle Collection on my blog soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment