Saturday 3 January 2015

Todays Make Up


 Todays Make Up: Bare Minerals Get Started Kit which is my new favourite set as it includes amazing products to create lovely make up. For my eyes I used the Sultry 6 Eyeshadow Palette by Technic which I got as a Christmas present off one of my lovely friends. I used a Dark Gold Shade cause I wanted to experiment with eye make up and try something darker. I also used my Collection Mascara which is my favourite mascara at the minute, its brilliant for creating natural long lashes and is about £3.99 which is great value for an amazing mascara. For my lips I used my favourite lip stick, Softsilver Rose by Revlon, I love the colour I think its amazing, its a really nice shade of pink. 

I also used one of the fragrances from my Miniature Fragrance Gift Set, today I used my Versace Bright Crystal perfume which is one of my favourite perfumes out of this gift set. It smells amazing. The Gift Set includes Four 5ml Fragrances: Bench 24/7, Versace Bright Crystal, Ghost The Fragrance and Moschino Pink Bouquet. Moschino Pink Bouquet is my favourite, it smells divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment