Saturday 31 January 2015

Last Night's Make Up

I loved my make up last night, it was so simple and it only took me 10 minutes. The image below is a full face image of my make up because I really liked it and I wanted to share it with everyone!!!

I really liked my eye make up last night because I think it was the best eye make up I've ever done. Before I applied my eye make up, I used No 7 Youthful Eye Serum to keep my skin looking fresh. I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush to do my eye shadow and I have to say I think the brush is one of the best eye shadow brushes I have ever used. I used a shade from the Cappuccino Trio from the No 7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow range and I love it, its an amazing colour, I also used Bare Minerals eye shadow in Flawless Diamond as I love this shade because its sparkly and looks amazing! The mascara I used was No 7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control and I really like it, its now one of my favourite mascaras.



For my face I used No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation and I love it. I use Cool Vanilla and the shade is absolutely perfect for my skin. This foundation has got to be one of the best foundations I have ever used as it gives my skin a healthy glow and feels so light. Before I applied my foundation, I used Seventeen Photo Flawless skin primer which is my second favourite primer behind Bare Minerals, I love it! I also used my Ted Baker Bronzer which is one of my favourite bronzers ever. Last night I wore Versace Bright Crystal which smells amazing and is one of my new favourite fragrances.

 For my lips I used Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose as it smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling soft. I then used my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Amethyst which is an amazing colour. After I applied my new No 7 High Shine lip gloss which I think is fantastic!!

Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment