Friday 16 January 2015

I love a relaxing Friday night!

Friday nights are my favourite nights, they are perfect for chilling and relaxing after a busy week. Some of the products I used were: Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Very Berry, Cool Cucumber Eye Pads, Simple Moisturising Facial Wash, Simple Soothing Facial Toner and Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser.

I haven't used a face mask in ages which is pretty bad but then I remembered I got some for Christmas so I decided I would try one. I used Very Berry which was bright purple and made my face feel so fresh and healthy. I've decided I'm going to use a face mask at least once a week because I love the way my face feels after using one, my skin feels so clean and fresh.

I also used these Cool Cucumber Eye Pads when I had the face mask on, I kept them on my eyes for about 10 minutes. I started to use these once a week recently but I think I should start using them more often because I love them.
After I used the face mask and eye pads, I used Simple Moisturising Facial Wash to wash my skin with, I love it! Then I used Simple Soothing Facial Toner which I really like as well and Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser which I used a few years ago but I like it even better now! I love the Simple products because they always make my skin feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment