Tuesday 16 December 2014

A few weeks ago - Make Up

First of all, I used my Seventeen Photo Flawless Skin Primer and I have to say its amazing!!! After I applied the primer, I used my favourite foundation, Maybelline Beautiful Skin Foundation in Sand 030. I have started to apply all my make up with a sponge as I feel this is the best way for me to put make up on as lines are less visible compared to putting foundation on with a brush. Then I used Ted Baker Golden Glow Illuminator and I applied it using a small triangular sponge. I applied it to my forehead, around my eyes, my nose and my chin. I used my wonderful Clinique Mascara to create natural looking eyelashes and I used my Ted Baker Bronzer to make my make up darker and bolder. I used a light brown colour on my eyes and a darker brown towards the end of my eye to make my eyes darker and stand out.
Thanks for reading 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment