Sunday 12 October 2014

Skincare Routine

I love to take care of my skin therefore I always make sure I take all my make up off in order to keep it looking clear and fresh. First of all, I use Tesco Everyday Value make up wipes, I think these are great because they are the best face wipes I have ever used and they are super cheap. Next, I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, I use this everyday as I love how clear my skin has become since using it. Furthermore, I also use The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner, this is amazing and always makes my face look fresh. I love it. After, I use a moisturiser and as I am allergic to quite a few because I have sensitive skin, I like to use a basic moisturiser therefore I use Vitamin E Moisturising Lotion from Asda and I have to say it is so much better than others I have used. Instantly it makes skin feel softer and smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment